Wednesday 18 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (18th April)

  
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
My choice for this weeks WoW is Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake;
I absolutely LOVED Anna Dressed in Blood so I am quite anxious to get a hold of this one..
 
What are you looking forward to?
 
Author: Kendare Blake
Series: Anna
Release Date: 7th August 2012
Publisher: Tor Teen
 
Synopsis. (Goodreads)
 
In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor.

5 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book in the series - I got it as a gift about a week ago and I'm SOO looking forward to picking it up :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I still need to read the first book in this! I have wayyyyyy too much to read and nowhere near enough time to do it all!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Would you believe I own Anna and still haven't read it? Shameful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes!! I can't wait for this one!! Anna Dressed in Blood surprised me, in such a good way! And now I need more! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read this series..ugh..if only sleep were optional!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)