Friday 22 June 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (22nd June)

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #101 

Hi everyone!!

Thank-you for stopping by..

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs: Books and Blossoms and Head Stuck in a Book

Question: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

I’ll answer both parts of this question.

A book I’d love to ‘unread’ would be Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, I absolutely loved Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse but I was devastated by the events of Breaking Dawn! Definitely not how I envisioned the series ending and I cringe every time I think about it.

A book (or series) I’d love to experience all over again just because of how amazing it was is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning; there are quite a few series that I have read and loved since but nothing I have felt compelled to re-read afterwards, the Fever world is pure brilliance!

What to do..
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers 
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
  • The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
  • Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week: 

Thomas & January (Sleepless #2) by Fisher Amelie
Shadow & Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor #6) by Jill Shalvis
Read not Reviewed – 50 Shades of Grey by E.L James

Currently Reading:

Minder by Kate Kaynak
Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer

Other Happenings this week

Interview and Guest Post with Pixie Lynn Whitfield, author of Darkness Come This Way
Waiting on Wednesday - The Dark Light by Sara Walsh

25 comments:

  1. I've heard alot about the Fever series! I'm gonna have to finally read those. Breaking Dawn was a joke. She just didn't want anyone to die I guess.

    Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm following you too!

    My feature and follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower here! Howdy!
    I haven't read this Fever series I keep hearing so much about, but I'm going to check it out now, for sure!
    Thanks for stopping by MY FF!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a lot of people were upset with the Twilight series and how it ended. I've actually yet to read Fever series, but I've been hearing such great things about them!

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Breaking Dawn made me mad too. I felt bad for Jacob.

    DT from Dead Trees and Silver Screens

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW…..my answer is pretty much the same as your. I even picked to unread Breaking Dawn and picked Shadowfever as a reread. LOL.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for stopping by. I've yet to finish reading Twilight, I had to put it aside to read review books. But I do intend to finish this book and the rest in the series. Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I came to like BD eventually, but it was definitely an unpleasant shock at first. I love the description of the changing process and seeing Bella as a vamp
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with you about BD. Agree with you on the Fever series too. lol. I can't wait for ICED. :) New follower.

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/feature-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I would love to reread the Fever series. One of the best series ever. Though the ending was a little disappointing. Kinda of like Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old Follower,

    I agree with you on Breaking Dawn, not sure what happened there but while my sister in law loved it. I just had some issues with it.

    as for Fever, I really really need to read this series.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers :) Just Hopping through, New follower via GFC,
    you can find my FF Here
    Thanks,
    Chrystina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the Fever Series, but they are on my TBR list :) Quite a few unreads for the twilight series. Yes, Breaking Dawn was a big disappointment for me as well.. sucks..

    New Follower :)
    My FF

    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the Fever series too! That is always a good read I am so happy KMM is continuing that world. I can't wait to read ICE.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree with both! Regret Twilight, want to read Fever series again!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the Fever series before but I agree about Breaking Dawn. New follower :)

    World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never read the Fever series, though I've heard good things about it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just hopping by, never read that series.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard lots of great things about the Fever series. I need to put it on my list!

    And yeah. I was actually okay with Twilight until BD came out. After that, it was just a hate-fest.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax. I incite you to follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Nice meeting you!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved Twilight but couldn't make it through New Moon! Crazy! Anyway, LOVE ur blog, I already followed before today though! ;)

    Check mine out.
    Follow Friday-Books With Cass

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for visiting me! Of course the FEVER series!!! Anyone who has read it know how epic it is! :)

    <3 Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  22. New follower and I absolutely loved the Fever series. Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Fever series!!! YES!!!!! (You know I had to come in here and Squee LOL).
    BD was probably my fav book of the Twilight series, but only because that's when Bella became interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If I could unread Breaking Dawn I would to. I didn't like it at all. Ruiened the whole series for me. Anyway, I'm a new follower on GFC, love the blog! You can find me here: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was also pretty disappointed in Breaking Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)