Wednesday 18 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (18th July)

 
Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this weeks WoW is a Young Adult novel titled Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza; the (temp?) synopsis has me completely intrigued, especially since I love the Bourne Identity series and I was also drawn to the stunning cover.

What are you looking forward to?

 
Author: Debra Driza
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Genre: Young Adult – Sci-Fi
Release Date: 12th March 2013
Amazon Pre-order: Mila 2.0

Synopsis. (Goodreads)

Pitched as a "Bourne Identity"-type sci-fi thriller about a teenage girl who discovers that she is a Mobile Intel Life-like Android, an experiment in artificial intelligence created by the U.S. government, and her scientist mother, who kidnapped her when she was found to have human emotions.

14 comments:

  1. This book sounds really awesome ! :) I can't wait to read it either. Plus, the cover is absolutely stunning ! :)
    Great pick !

    My WoW
    http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-27-dr-frakensteins.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I haven't heard of this until now but if it's anything like the Bourne Identity, then I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A YA-Bourne Identity does sound awesome. I hope there'll be lots of weaponry and action (okay, I can live without the weaponry if I have to). ;)

    Nice pick, I just added it to my wishlist!

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of that one! Like the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right?! I saw this one a couple weeks ago and LOVED the cover! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggggg YES!!! This book looks AMAZING!!! I'm so looking forward to it!!! Great pick!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book sounds awesome! Definitely something I would like to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like this is going to be action packed and fun.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this one sound so good. I'm really looking forward to reading this once it comes out. It's already added to my to-read list. Great pick.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice choice! I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing :-)

    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks good and 2013 is starting to sound exciting! Awesome pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW
    I am still trying to get caught up from vacation but should be visiting your site regularly again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I have this on my TBR list. Sounds fabulous =D

    Here's my WoW post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been seeing this book a lot lately. Sounds great!

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    July To Be Read Pile: Help Me? Vote here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)