Friday 31 August 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (31st August)

Gain New Blog Followers 
Hi everyone!!

Thank-you so much for stopping by..

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

This weeks featured blogs: Nettes Book Shelf and Cheerful Reviews

Q: Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?

There are so many amazing books with covers I have loved!

Most recently, it was definitely Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, I loved the first cover as well – Anna Dressed in Blood; they are both eerie and they suit the books perfectly.

 Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)

What to do..

  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  • Follow the featured weekly bloggers
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few.
  • The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back.
  • Spread the Love...and the followers
  • If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Reviews this week:

Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
Taste by Kate Evangelista
First Light (Project Five Fifteen #1) by Samantha Summers
Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller

Thank-you for stopping by! I have also joined Facebook (finally), I'd love for you to join me there as well - FACEBOOK

9 comments:

  1. The first one is on my kindle as we speak. I hope to get to it soon. Great picks. Mine are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda of liked those covers actually! Still need to read the final one!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Anna Dressed In Blood and am going to read Girl Of Nightmares soon. The covers are awesome too!
    New follower!

    It would be great if you could stop by my Feature and Follow Friday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those book covers too - excellent choices. I've only read the first one and really liked it.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED both Anna books. And Kendare is so awesome and nice!

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to check out this series! It sounds AMAZING. I haven't read a ghost series before which makes me want to read it even more. :D

    Old follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both those covers, and enjoyed Anna. I have to still read the second one though.

    New follower via GFC.
    My FF =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the book but I prefer the first cover to the second - good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna Dressed In Blood is gorgeous!

    **newest GFC follower**

    I'd love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind.

    xo,
    Jenna Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)