Wednesday 29 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Blackout by Robison Wells

 
Hi everyone, thank-you so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW for this week is Blackout by Robison Wells, I was intrigued from the moment I read deception, loyalty, and catastrophic danger.

Blackout
 Author: Robison Wells
Series: Blackout
Genre: Young Adult / Sci-Fi
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: 1st October 2013

Synopsis: (Goodreads)

Laura and Alec are trained terrorists.

Jack and Aubrey are high school students.

There was no reason for them to ever meet.

But now, a mysterious virus is spreading throughout America, infecting teenagers with impossible powers. And these four are about to find their lives intertwined in a complex web of deception, loyalty, and catastrophic danger—where one wrong choice could trigger an explosion that ends it all.

 What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Seen this one somewhere before! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I am looking forward to this one too.. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of his books but I need to! Awesome pick :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my Wow last week and I cannot wait to read it! Awesome pick Sharon! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodie. This sounds like a good sci-fi! Great pick. Thanks for dropping by my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really exciting-I'm especially intrigued that it's from Harper Teen as they tend to publish really gripping books to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)