Wednesday 10 September 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands #3) by Sarah Fine

Hi everyone!! thank-you so much for stopping by today.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW for this week is Chaos by Sarah Fine which is the third book in The Guards of the Shadowlands series.

Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
Author: Sarah Fine
Series: Guards of the Shadowlands
Genre: Young adult
Amazon pre-order
Publisher: Skyscape
Release date: 7th October 2014


Synopsis. (Goodreads)

With Juri in control and everything in absolute chaos, Lela plunges into the depths of hell to free Malachi from creatures that have waited decades to exact their revenge. But the Judge has her own way of doing things, and Lela must work with Ana, the new Captain, who has a very personal mission of her own. Together, they infiltrate the most horrifying realm either has yet encountered in the Shadowlands—the bitter landscape ruled by the Mazikin.

The stakes could not be higher, and Lela must accept the help—and love—of people she barely knows or trusts. As alliances and loyalties shift and she realizes the soul she came to save isn’t the only one in need of rescue, can Lela summon the strength to see the fight through to the very end?

What are most anticipating this week?


PS. If you are interested in children’s book reviews (3-12 years), I have started a new review blog Here – Little Ones Read

22 comments:

  1. I'll admit I haven't heard of this author yet but I hope you'll enjoy reading this third book soon. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard f this author, but the book sounds really interesting.
    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds like the kind of story I enjoy. I will go and check out the first two books. Thanks for sharing, Sharon.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is on my TBR list! I haven't come across of a copy of Sanctum at my bookstore, I'll have to go on the hunt for it. How are you liking this series?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Sanctum, but I haven't read Fractured yet. I think I need to do it pretty asap. And I just love the covers. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover is so amazing! I will have to go and check out the first in the series :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! Been seeing this one lately and the cover looks awesome!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover and blurb. Sounds like an exciting series. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ItchingforBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't started the series yet, but thought the cover looked familiar! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I see the covers for this series - I just want to pick one up. Always gorgeous and scary at the same time! Hope you enjoy book three :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this series, but it sounds interesting. Good choice, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The covers for this entire series are so beautiful! I've got book 1 on my kindle but haven't gotten to it yet. But it's good to know that if I like it, I'll be able to read all 3 pretty much back to back soon :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this series, but this one sounds crazy awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like this series is really action-packed! Cool pick! I hope you enjoy it once you get your hands on it!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you enjoy it more than you are expecting! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I havent read any of these books but I loooooove that cover. The skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that cover! I need to check this series out
    Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard of this series but actually thought it was complete. :P I've read Of Metal and Wishes by this author and enjoyed it so will try this out sometime. Nice pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been hearing tons of good things about this series!! Sounds like I definitely need to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just picked up Sarah Fine's other novel, so I'm excited to check her out! I've heard a lot of awesome things about her, so hopefully this one is amazing, too! Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Someone recently recommended Sanctum to me (Guards of the Shadowlands #1). I just looked on Goodreads and there's a contest to win a copy. I entered :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another book where the cover catches my eyes. I haven't heard of this series yet, but I am off to goodreads now to look more up.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books, my WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!

I love to receive your comments, please leave your blog link & I'll be sure to stop by.

I also respond to your comment here on my blog :)